Thursday, December 4, 2008

What I Did During My Summer Vacation: Part 2



This is a photo of our youth conference group at Camp Williams where we did rappelling and also divided into teams to go through the LRC (Leadership Reaction Course or something like that).

We stayed at Tracey's palatial estate just minutes away from Camp Williams and dined on gourmet food catered by Tracey herself. Everyone was impressed especially by Tracey's fine art collection. I am particularly fond of the tile work in the shower of the master bedroom. I spent some time there admiring it. I found that hot water coming from two different directions enhances the rich colors of the tile.

2 comments:

racetri.com said...

wow. that venue for youth conference looks stunning. tracey must have had some artisan craftsman on board:)

kate said...

craftsman indeed. after seeing photos of tracey's home, i hired that craftsman to come down and remodel my bathroom. stunning results yet again. even better, i discovered he takes payment in the form of rascal's teriyaki sauce, slaps on the face from hamilton, and couch naptime.