Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Double Christmas Miracle by Marissa



Yesterday morning I was awakened around 8:30 by the sound of scraping. I jumped from my bed to see what was the matter. As I glanced through the front door glass I could hardly believe what appeared before my wondering eyes--Marissa dressed in her snowboarding pants and shoveling the walk and driveway. I dashed for the camera to record this Christmas miracle, calling for Delys to be a second witness to this remarkable event. Upon seeing this miraculous sight for herself, Delys exclaimed profoundly, "It's a double Christmas miracle, actually, Marissa shoveling the snow AND being up before noon on a holiday!"

2 comments:

jackie boy said...

Frankly I agree with Delys, what is more shocking? Marissa awake at that hour or her awake and doing an nonrequired chore. I can't decide myself.

kate said...

Good work Marissa...keep shocking the family with the reality that teenage girls aren't ALL bad :).