Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Restitution Is the Second Step in Repentance

It took practically the whole day, but I've gone back and commented on every blog from DaSpjutes, Treidi, Bees Knees, and you don't know jack. Now, I've got to keep on the blog and narrow.

Right now I'm listening to Rufus Wainwright's cover of "Across the Universe." It's not bad, but, again, he's no John Lennon. Jack is educating me on the "I Am Sam" soundtrack. It's not bad, actually. I think my favorite is Eddy Vedder's "You've Got to Hide Your Love Away."

3 comments:

Treidi said...

Well done "Grandpa Phillip".

You're on your way that's for sure.

"You've got to hide your love away" is my favorite off that cover album too.

kate said...

Thanks for the restitution--I'll also consider it an early b-day gift :).

And I can't let the Beatles conversation end without noting that American Idol sang Beatles songs 2 weeks running....yuck.

Please note: I am NOT an American Idol fan--just check in briefly to see how a member of my old singles ward is doing.

heidi said...

I love all the comments. Keep the blogs coming! It has been worth the wait.