Sunday, October 21, 2007

Treidi has hacked my blog.

hello folks I hacked the professor's blog account because he hasn't been writing lately. So... I thought I would write for him.

*Top 10 Reasons I Don't Blog*

10. These new fangled technologies and hoozits and whatsits are confusing.

9. As an english phd I need time to draft my blog 10-12 times.

8. My ranch needs tending! those animals don't feed themselves!

7. Treidi's posts are so cool I feel intimidated.

6. The world series is better.

5. What's a blog?

4. The Lord keeps me too busy... BYU, bishoppin, and receiving my 38th eagle pawn

3. I'm too stressed about Jack's man purse to think.

2. I've had a horrible sinus infection.

1. I'd rather be on myspace (www.hotcowboyphillip.myspace.com) OMG CHECK IT OUT!

2 comments:

kate said...

Great blog...although somehow less authentic without hearing a tired "Travis" sigh.

Marc said...

Hey... no fair posting a bad myspace URL.